1.—Do you speak English or French in Canada?
—_B___,but, I prefer French.
A. Neither B. Both C. Either D. All
2.—Would you like _A__sandwich?
—Yes, please, I usually eat a lot when I'm hungry.
A. another B. other C. others D. each
3.—Are you going to visit Mr. Black or Green tomorrow?
—__B__,because they won't be free until the day after tomorrow.
A. Either B. Neither C. None D. Nobody
4. I'm looking for a babysitter, She must be _A___too old _____too young.
A. neither; nor B. both; and C. either; or D .not only; but also
5. Which is bigger, the sun _A__the moon?
A. or B. and C. but D. so
6. Why not look up the new word in a dictionary _A___you don't know it?
A. if B. that C. though D. whether
7._C_all the passengers are here , why don't we start at once?
A. As soon as B. After C. Now that D. When
8. He hurt her _B__badly ______she had to see a doctor.
A. too; that B. so; that C. either; or D. too; to
9. Do be careful! The man is hard _C____.
A. dealing with B. to be dealt with C. to deal with D. for dealing with
10.Hurry up, _C__we will miss the train.
A. but B. and C. or D. so
11. This English song __D__by the girls after class.
A. often sings B. often sang C. is often sang D .is often sung
12. None of us know _A_ is to blame for the car accident as it happened at midnight.
A. who B. when C. how D. what
13. --I told you that he would come to see you.
--Actually I had little doubt _B__ his story was true.
A. whether B. that C. since D. if
14. My father thinks that I should listen to him whatever he says, and this is _B_ I don’t quite agree.
A. why B. where C. what D. how
15. An accident _D_ on this road last week.
A. has been happened B. was happened C. is happened D. happened